GraphicRiver – Animated Double Exposure Action
Photoshop ATN | CS+ | 666 KB
Animated Double Exposure Action – This animated double exposure action is a photoshop action which uses uses 2 photographs or videos and blends them in to create a very nice cinematic double exposure effect.
Very good for creating social media intros, cinematic videos, double exposure short movie clips and even static double exposure images.
Works in any Photoshop language version, no need for additional files
Color grading options, vintage effect, light leaks
PDF help file with instructions, tips and tricks
Works with static images and with videos
Install and Use
1. Make sure you use RGB mode and 8 bits/channel from the menu Image > Mode > RGB
2. Load the action in you action panel. Go to Window > Actions (Alt+F9) and then click the top menu in the actions panel and click “Load Actions..”
3. Open your Background Image or video
4. Open your Photo Image and select it.
5. Click play on the actions, from the actions panel.